Search This Blog

Thursday 19 May 2011

East Sussex Contemporary Art Fair

I have got through the selection process for the East Sussex Contemporary Art Fair - this is a great boost for confidence and a chance to get involved and to meet people. yipee! I sent in 3 images of paintings I had done on canvas using acrylics.
this is one of my favourites  and is work developed from my first collage series 

view from Galley Hill - I love this for the cliff  and the sea coming in

shadows on the Long Man work from a series of b/w drawings

http://web.mac.com/paulamacarthur/67_contemporary_art/East_Sussex_Contemporary_Art_fair_2011/East_Sussex_Contemporary_Art_fair_2011.html

Now I need to think about getting business cards and or postcards made, how to hang pieces and what to charge...lots to think about and research.

No comments:

Post a Comment